Audio doesn't download

瀏覽次數:91 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Khushi

未讀,
2022年6月27日 凌晨4:07:442022/6/27
收件者:Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,
I'm trying to download videos from weet.co. Video downloads but the audio doesn't.
Is there a way around it?
Thanks.

Thanks.

mjs

未讀,
2022年6月27日 凌晨4:48:062022/6/27
收件者:Video DownloadHelper Q&A
On the video you supplied there were two mp4 files to download. The larger one was the video without audio and the other was the audio.
So it appears the video and audio a playing separately on this site. Look for the smaller file it'll be the audio.
The two files can be played together in vlc media playing or use the merging tool in vdh to put the video and audio into a single file.
--
A vdh user

Wild Willy

未讀,
2022年6月28日 凌晨1:17:192022/6/28
收件者:Video Download Helper Google Group
Weeeeellllllll . . . I'm glad I looked at this eventually. It wasn't quite so
straightforward. I don't know if maybe this is an issue with the operating system but
here's what I saw. Just a bit of housekeeping: Windows 7 64-bit, Firefox 101.0.1,
licensed VDH 7.6.3a1 beta, CoApp 1.6.3.

What you say, mjs, about the 5.2M MP4 being the video & the 1.9M MP4 being the audio is
true . . . BUT. There is a huge but. I downloaded the 2 files via VDH & played them
synchronously in VLC. I heard nothing. So I looked at the file properties of the 2
files. They both have both video & audio properties. Yes, the video has audio
properties. Exceedingly strange. And the audio has video properties, but those are
clearly bogus since the frame rate says it's 0. When I play the audio MP4 in VLC, I hear
something, without video, of course. But when I play it in VLC as the synchronous audio
for the video, I get no sound.

So I reverted to the ffmpeg technique. Doing ffprobe on the allegedly audio-only file
confirms that it consists of just an audio track. But ffprobe on the allegedly
video-only file shows both an audio & a video track. When I tried to play the 2 files
synchronously in VLC, the Audio drop-down menu showed 2 audio tracks. But I couldn't get
it to give me sound with either track. So I downloaded the video with ffmpeg specifying
-map 0:1. It turns out the video track is the second stream in the file. With this file
now actually video-only, it did play synchronously in VLC & the audio was audible.

It occurs to me, but too late, since I've deleted all the files, that perhaps playing the
files in reverse order synchronously might have worked. That is, select the audio-only
file as the first file to play synchronously. Then select the video+audio file as the
additional file to play synchronously.

In any case, this one is totally weird. You pretty much have to resort to ffmpeg to get
this one because the allegedly video-only file has an audio track. It's empty, but it's
there. That seems to trip up VLC.

For our original poster, if you want to use ffmpeg, look in this thread:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

Do a string search on "cannot download" in there. That will give you a link to yet
another thread where I describe in detail how to use ffmpeg to download content.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息