mp4 files. only video , no audio

Mohan Reddy Timma Reddy

Jun 6, 2023, 12:05:46 PM6/6/23
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
hi
I have downloaded some videos. they don't have any audio,

how to get both viseo and audio?

Wild Willy

Jun 6, 2023, 7:17:26 PM6/6/23
to Video Download Helper Google Group
We need a better problem report than that. To learn how to post a proper problem report,
click here:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

Be sure you carefully read the first 2 paragraphs there. Once you have read that, you
can check out the references within that web page that I am about to give you. But don't
just find the relevant link & click it. READ the context around the link. I recommend
you bookmark that link & read the entire page, if not now, if not in one sitting, bit by
bit over time.

You find a reference on that web page by searching the text of that page using various
search keys. The search keys I am suggesting are these:

problem report
stealth quote
short tutorial
video without audio

Next, look for "problem report" within the text of that web page. That will give you a
link. Click that, read what you find, & follow the advice. It's not good enough to just
name a web site. Help those who would help you by specifying URLs of particular web
pages on which you are finding content that you are having trouble downloading. I know
I'm not about to scrounge around on some site I've never heard of to see if maybe I can
find something that does or does not work. Make it easy for me to help you.

Next, look for "stealth quote" within the text of that web page. That will give you
another link to click. Click that, read what you find, & follow the advice, not just for
your posts in this thread, not just for your posts in this forum, but for your posts
anywhere on Google Groups.

Next, look for "short tutorial" within the text of that web page. That explains why your
response here will use the Reply all button. It also explains why you will NOT use the

Next, look for "video without audio" within the text of that web page. There are 2