Video DownloadHelper doesn't work

Roberto Pimentel

Jan 27, 2023, 9:25:21 AM1/27/23
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I bought the premium license at 17th january. Everything was working perfectly during almost one week (I was using the chrome extension).
Now, when I am trying to recording some video, appers this message: "We are sorry, but the Chrome Store doesn't allow download videos, so we can't add this fuction in Chrome. You can use Video DownloadHelper to download Youtube videos in Firefox version".

So, I tried in Firefox and when I verified the license appers "this license is for Chrome but the extension is for Firefox".
I already delete this extension and tried some times. Can ou help me, please?

Wild Willy

Jan 27, 2023, 9:55:50 AM1/27/23
to Video Download Helper Google Group
What it's really trying to tell you is that Google does not permit VDH for Chrome to download from YouTube.  VDH for Firefox is permitted to do so because Google can't control Firefox.

When it comes to the VDH license, one license works on Chrome & a completely different license works on Firefox.  They are different, with different features & different prices.  To find out more, click this:

Search for "philosophy" within the text of that web page.  That will give you another link to click.  Click that & read what you find.  Then decide whether you want a refund for your license for VDH for Chrome so you can buy a license for VDH for Firefox, or you want to keep the license you already have & also purchase a license for VDH for Firefox.  You have to explicitly ask for a refund.  I can't help you with a refund or a purchase because I don't work for VDH.  I'm just another user, like you.

jcv...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2023, 2:34:07 AM1/28/23
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
If you want me to refund you so that you can purchase Firefox premium, just tell me.
jerome