Video stream no more recognized

Giac

May 20, 2022, 5:09:09 AM5/20/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Was using  until last week on Brave browser (chrome) with valid license and updated companion app and all was working... on a specific site - motogp.com - the streaming videos were properly "discovered" and it was possible to download them, now, from a week or so, it recognize only the cover pic of the video... I wonder if the change has been in VDH or on motogp website, can anyone try it to find out? Thank you

Wild Willy

May 20, 2022, 12:40:55 PM5/20/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group

Giac

May 21, 2022, 5:26:09 AM5/21/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
And than?

On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 6:40:55 PM UTC+2 Wild Willy wrote:
https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/q0OKCp5miro

jcv...@gmail.com

May 22, 2022, 2:18:05 AM5/22/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,
There was no change from VDH.
jerome

zack 76

May 22, 2022, 9:10:33 AM5/22/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,
 Same problem for me with this site. The site change is way to host the video and seem to use DASH Streaming witch is not recognise by VDH.
If someone find a solution, will be pleased.

Zack.