Seek bar/ Progress bar of video not working

Wallace

May 13, 2022, 3:28:54 PM (11 days ago) May 13
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi, I have been using the Video DownloadHelper for a few days and I was able to download the embedded video. However, when I play the video using Movies & TV in windows 10, it wont let me fast forward or backward, or randomly jump to the certian time using the seek bar/ progress bar. So I wonder what setting should i alter to fix it? (Note: It's seems fine using VLC player, but it just not working under the video player in windows 10). Many thanks!

mjs

May 13, 2022, 8:47:10 PM (11 days ago) May 13
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I have Windows 10 too and that program doesn't have rewind and fast forward. You should be able to use the progress bar to go to
a certain point in the video. Alternatively it works in Windows Media Player.
--
A vdh user