License locked (revalidating)

Brad H

Jul 27, 2018, 3:50:15 PM7/27/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Every time I try to capture a video I get a web page that comes up and says "This is because you chose an ADP variant and the conversion feature has not been registered."

I do have a licence but, when I go to settings for Video Download helper my license info shows "License locked (revalidating)"

I have tried numerous times and hit the Recheck license but, shows the same message.

How can I get your license verification system to unlock my license?

mig

Jul 27, 2018, 3:53:44 PM7/27/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
You should have received mails with a link to revalidate the license. Please check your spambox.

I you can't find those mails, please send me in private the email you used to register the license, or the license id, so i unlock it from the server.

Brad H

Jul 27, 2018, 3:56:10 PM7/27/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I still have my invoice email if needed. I did see the following on that invoice, "After a number of installations, the license will be blocked and a mail sent to (my email address is here but, not shown) with a Web link to be visited to unlock the license."

The problem is however, that I have never retrieved any email like this, and yes I did check my spam folder as well for the email. Can it be sent to me again?

mig

Jul 27, 2018, 4:01:46 PM7/27/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

Jérémy Venetz

Aug 16, 2018, 5:50:41 PM8/16/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Thx mig for your answere! It helped me a lot! it worked! byyye

Don Juan Hugo

Aug 20, 2018, 12:25:19 AM8/20/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
 How do I private message you?

mig

Aug 20, 2018, 4:15:25 AM8/20/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Open the drop-down menu at the top right of this comment and pick "Reply privately to the author".

Eugene Zavarzin

Jun 17, 2019, 6:31:08 PM6/17/19
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hello mig,

I replied to you in a private reply.
I'm getting the exact same error and didn't receive any email message.

jc vdh

Jun 18, 2019, 1:30:25 AM6/18/19
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

I can't find a licence with your email address in our database, did you use another one at purchase time?

jerome

Eugene Zavarzin

Jun 18, 2019, 9:26:33 AM6/18/19
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Yes, I used a different email address
I have sent it to you in a private discussion

diego

Jul 16, 2019, 11:49:46 AM7/16/19
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi.. i have the same problem  :  "License locked (revalidating)"

I replyed a mail to sales@downloadhelper.net   with my original activation key (original mail) but no response.

Can someone help me to unlock it ?
Best regards

Message has been deleted

jc vdh

Jul 17, 2019, 3:49:16 AM7/17/19
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

I can't find a licence with your email address in our database, did you use another one at purchase time? (you can send me information in private)

jerome

MJ

Jul 25, 2020, 8:14:08 PM7/25/20
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hello, I have the same exact problem, Can you help me too?
Also, I no longer have access to my original email account  (New computer problems)
So I am using a new email. Its already listed on Firefox but its not the primary.
Thank you for your time.

mig

Jul 26, 2020, 11:14:52 AM7/26/20
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Can you please check our answers to your previous requests before asking again ? Thanks.

MJ

Jul 26, 2020, 2:42:27 PM7/26/20
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
are you responding to me or another poster?

mig

Jul 27, 2020, 4:16:09 AM7/27/20
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
It was to you but i see now you answered the question.

mig

Jul 27, 2020, 4:22:04 AM7/27/20
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Mails from me to you are rejected by your server.

I really need the email address you registered from so i can make a search in the database.

MJ

Jul 28, 2020, 6:00:28 PM7/28/20
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
THANK YOU.

Vincent DUVERNET

Nov 30, 2022, 11:45:57 AM11/30/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hello, same problem for me on Firefox. I don't have the option to contact @mig privately.
I changed my desktop computer.
Thanks for help.

Le mercredi 29 juillet 2020 à 00:00:28 UTC+2, MJ a écrit :
THANK YOU.

jcv...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2022, 3:08:15 AM12/1/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi Vincent,

Sorry I did not find your purchase. Did you use another email address? Please send me info in private.

jerome