I can't find my license

Siobhan Tomkinson

Jun 4, 2023, 9:34:21 AM6/4/23
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Who do I have to email to get my liscence key sent to me? I had to reset my laptop and now my license seems to have become unregistered and i dont have the email I was sent.

Wild Willy

Jun 4, 2023, 8:53:42 PM6/4/23
to Video Download Helper Google Group
You should be able to take care of this yourself. Click here:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

Be sure you carefully read the first 2 paragraphs there. Once you have read that, you
can check out the references within that web page that I am about to give you. But don't
just find the relevant link & click it. READ the context around the link. I recommend
you bookmark that link & read the entire page, if not now, if not in one sitting, bit by
bit over time.

You find a reference on that web page by searching the text of that page using various
search keys. The search keys I am suggesting are these:

stealth quote
short tutorial
lost

Next, look for "stealth quote" within the text of that web page. That will give you a
link to click. Click that, read what you find, & follow the advice, not just for your
posts in this thread, not just for your posts in this forum, but for your posts anywhere
on Google Groups.

Next, look for "short tutorial" within the text of that web page. That explains why your
response here will use the Reply all button. It also explains why you will NOT use the

Next, look for "lost" within the text of that web page. That will give you a link that
should fix you up. A short distance below that reference on the same page there is a
discussion of revalidating a locked license. Within that discussion is a mention of
Jérôme. He works for VDH (while I do not) & he handles licensing issues. His E-mail
address is mentioned there. If you don't get your lost license back yourself, you can
send an E-mail to Jérôme & he will get you squared away.

And here's a bit of friendly advice that is entirely off-topic for this forum: take
backups.

jcv...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2023, 3:15:29 AM6/5/23
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi Siobhan,
Sorry the only license I found was a yearly subscription which ended 2 years ago.
If you have another license please send me details in private.
jerome

Jhon Constantine

Sep 30, 2023, 12:30:15 PM9/30/23
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

Since the latest update of Download Helper, I've been following the forum, and I've noticed that many, if not all, who purchased the license have lost access to it, including myself. There has been no response or communication. The conclusion one can draw is that everyone has been deceived or robbed because no one in charge provides any news.

jcv...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2023, 5:07:02 AM10/1/23
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi John,
We reply to everyone in private, we have private info to check about licenses, we can't do it on the forum.
jerome

劉加加

Oct 8, 2023, 10:39:05 PM10/8/23
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A