Failed Aggregating

plg...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2023, 4:14:12 PM2/3/23
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I purchased the Firefox License specifically so I can download audio and video from YouTube.

As of recent, I have been unable to download approximately 90% of the time receiving the following error within a few seconds of attempting:

"Failed Aggregating"

What's the fix?

Wild Willy

Feb 3, 2023, 11:52:58 PM2/3/23
to Video Download Helper Google Group
I can't say my experience matches yours.  You would do well to post a proper problem report.  Click this:

Look for "problem report" within the text of that web page.  That will give you a link to click.  Read what you find & follow that advice.  If you are seized with the urge, you could even post the URLs of not just one but a few videos you are having trouble with.  Also, be sure you are using VDH 7.6.6.3 & CoApp 1.6.3, which are the current latest releases.  It probably wouldn't hurt to be using Firefox 109.0.1, which is also the latest.

Wild Willy

Feb 3, 2023, 11:59:44 PM2/3/23
to Video Download Helper Google Group
Oops.  That would be VDH 7.6.6.  Sorry.