hey, can u please resend me my licence

medina kadric

Jun 13, 2022, 2:00:14 PM6/13/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
one of emails i use are
majka...@gmail.com

under what ever email is registered please send to that email. thank u

Wild Willy

Jun 13, 2022, 3:55:42 PM6/13/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
You might be able to do this yourself. Take a look over here:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

You will probably want to bookmark that URL so you can refer to it easily, something you
will probably want to do a lot. For this specific case, do a string search on "lost" in
there. That will give you a link to click & that should fix you up. Try that with each
of your E-mail addresses. Maybe one of them will work. Do please post again to say
whether this helped. Use the Reply all button below. DO NOT USE the Reply to author
button. Reply all is the one you want. Reply all.

jcv...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2022, 1:14:32 AM6/14/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

Sorry I did not find any license with these email addresses.

jerome

medina kadric

Jun 15, 2022, 10:29:31 AM6/15/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
i have proof of payment

jcv...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2022, 1:22:14 AM6/16/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
fine, can you send it to me in private ?
jerome