Account charged but no license received

Emma Kristin

Jul 30, 2022, 6:31:57 PM (13 days ago) Jul 30
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

I just bought the premium license for the chrome extension and my account was charged the amount but I haven't received any license key.

The email I registered with was a different email than this one. I tried to recover license but it said it couldn't find a license with that email.

Please help me either refund or send me a license. Thanks!

jcv...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2022, 5:08:58 AM (12 days ago) Jul 31
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

Please send me the email address you used so that I can find your purchase. You can send me details in private ("reply to the author" button)

jerome