Firefox Reinstall - Need my license data

Hyper Cubus

Jul 31, 2022, 4:48:59 PM (12 days ago) Jul 31
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

it was nessesary to reinstall my firefox, but i cant find my licencekey.
my mailadress is

i purchased it via credidcard on 14.07.2022

Wild Willy

Jul 31, 2022, 9:03:47 PM (12 days ago) Jul 31
to Video Download Helper Google Group
You should be able to take care of this yourself. Click this:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

You will probably want to bookmark that for easy reference. I recommend you read that
thread, if not now, eventually. While you read through that thread, you will come across
a discussion of what to do when your license gets locked & needs to be revalidated. You
can skip directly to that reference within that thread by doing a string search on
"revalidate" in there. That should fix you up.

Do please post again to let us know how you get on with this. You do that via the Reply
all button. DO NOT USE the Reply to author button. The way to add a post to a thread is
the Reply all button.

jcv...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2022, 2:48:12 AM (11 days ago) Aug 1
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

Sorry I did not find your license. Did you use another email address at purchase time ?
You can send me info in private (Reply to the author)

jerome

Hyper Cubus

Aug 2, 2022, 12:15:41 AM (11 days ago) Aug 2
to video-download...@googlegroups.com
I registered my accoutn with a different email than this one. i also cant find a mail with my license.

Aug 2, 2022, 12:29:54 AM (11 days ago) Aug 2
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hyper Cubus, take a look at your last post.  It consists of one line of new text from you, & about a dozen lines of quoted text.  To see the quoted text, click the ... button within your post.  The quoted text is already here in the thread for anybody to read.  Not only is this quoted text useless bloat, it is my belief that the Google bots see posts that have such a low signal-to-noise ratio as spam.  You've added very little but there's much more that is useless quoting of text that appears upthread.  I believe you did not realize you were doing this.  Fortunately, I have posted elsewhere how to deal with this so your posts don't get censored by the Google bots.  Take a look over here:

I've already mentioned this link upthread here.  You need to click it.  Don't ignore it.  It is important.  Click it.  In that thread, do a string search on "stealth quote" to find a discussion of what to do about this quoted text that you probably did not realize you were quoting,  There is another link in that other thread below "stealth quote" that you need to click. Read that thread carefully.  It explains how to remove the bloat that was stealth quoted into your post.  You need to learn to delete all the quoted text before you post.  This will avoid having your posts censored.  This is very important.  It has nothing to do with the problem you are having with your license.  But it is something you need to take care of for your own good.

jcv...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2022, 1:41:36 AM (11 days ago) Aug 2
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Do you remember the email address you used ?
jerome