I Lost my license how i can get it back?

Carlos Munoz

Dec 4, 2015, 5:52:47 PM12/4/15
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
How i can get back my license?

mig

Dec 6, 2015, 12:51:56 PM12/6/15
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I just sent you your license key in private.

Hégr Ondřej

Dec 8, 2015, 3:00:24 PM12/8/15
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi, I have the same issue. I bought Convertor many years ago and lost the licence. Could you help me, please?
Thanks

mig

Dec 8, 2015, 4:33:53 PM12/8/15
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

Patrick Gillham

Dec 9, 2015, 1:35:49 PM12/9/15
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
How can I get my License back also?

mig

Dec 10, 2015, 10:56:28 AM12/10/15
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Please send me in private the email you used to purchase the license.

3x7r4c7oR AUS

Jan 15, 2016, 11:54:10 AM1/15/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

Hi, I have the same issue. I bought Convertor many years ago and lost the licence. Could you help me, please?

same here

Jose Z

Jan 22, 2016, 7:45:59 AM1/22/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
i have purchased as license key a few years ago how can i get it back

mig

Jan 22, 2016, 8:02:29 AM1/22/16
to video-download...@googlegroups.com
This answer is for EVERYONE who lost their license key:

License keys are only relevant on the Firefox version. Check https://www.downloadhelper.net/recover-license to get your license key to be mailed back to you.

For Chrome, the premium status is associated to the Google account you sign in to in the browser. You can check your Premium license status from your Google wallet https://wallet.google.com/

Please note that licenses for Chrome and for Firefox cannot be used interchangeably. In other words, a VDH/Chrome license won't work on VDH/Firefox and the other way around.

ing0...@web.de

Jan 23, 2016, 1:15:09 AM1/23/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi mig
where can i find you e mail adress? I want send you my contact email.

mig

Jan 23, 2016, 3:48:27 AM1/23/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
At the top right of this reply, there is a drop-down menu. Just pick "Reply privately to the author".

Tahoe Local

May 19, 2016, 1:25:31 PM5/19/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I lost my license key & have installed the latest version of Downloadhelper, which now requires re-input of license number

mig

May 19, 2016, 3:35:24 PM5/19/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
This answer is for EVERYONE who lost their license key: send me in private the email you purchased your license from so i can make a search.

bah...@bedenlier.com

Aug 15, 2016, 11:36:10 AM8/15/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi there,
can you help me with my lost licence key?
Thank you!

Scratchy74

Aug 16, 2016, 1:42:54 PM8/16/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi i cant validate the license key because i have a new email adress and the old one no more exist. Please help!

Monir Jaman

Aug 20, 2016, 8:20:27 PM8/20/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 11:42:54 PM UTC+6, Scratchy74 wrote:
Hi i cant validate the license key because i have a new email adress and the old one no more exist. Please help!

Isa H

Aug 21, 2016, 5:55:40 PM8/21/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I've changed my computer and lost my licence. Thank you for giving me it back

mig

Aug 22, 2016, 1:33:56 AM8/22/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
You have been answered privately.
Message has been deleted

TheBoultagua

Nov 25, 2016, 2:56:19 PM11/25/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I have lost mine to

yvans badet

Dec 26, 2016, 9:46:39 PM12/26/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
How i can get back my license and my E-mail address is
yvans...@yahoo.com

mig

Dec 27, 2016, 2:37:14 AM12/27/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

french...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2016, 8:24:47 PM12/30/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
How could we contact you in a private message on a google group ? You ask this when we try to find our licenses back. Odd.

mig

Dec 31, 2016, 5:44:22 AM12/31/16
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Look at the top right of this comment. There is a dropdown menu which has an option "Reply privately to the author".

Lee Montgomery

Jan 3, 2017, 5:22:12 PM1/3/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
"Reply privately to the author" isn't available if you're visiting the website for the first time; you have to log in. I did so by attempting to reply or post a new topic.

Luis Prado

Jan 22, 2017, 6:03:09 PM1/22/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

mig

Jan 23, 2017, 2:06:57 AM1/23/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Sorry but, did you read this thread's answer ?

karinak...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2017, 4:20:59 PM1/26/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I have previously purchased a licence key for this and had to rebuild my computer after a crash - I have lost the licence key.  Please can you send me a duplicate or replacement one?  The email I have always used is nigelr...@hotmail.com
Thanks
Nigel

mig

Jan 30, 2017, 7:53:31 AM1/30/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
An email with the license key has been sent to this license email address.

Tsuneharu Okada

Feb 12, 2017, 8:39:22 AM2/12/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I Lost my license too.

fr_ver...@yahoo.co.jp

michael bailey

Mar 11, 2017, 4:32:22 PM3/11/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
i misslaid email with my licence regards

Yves FERRAGU

Mar 31, 2017, 8:47:05 AM3/31/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A, Yves FERRAGU
Hi Mig,

Please, may I can get back my license?

I have two addresses that I'll send you privately.

I thank you very much.

Yves

Cord Jäger

Apr 8, 2017, 3:22:02 AM4/8/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

Cord Jäger

Apr 8, 2017, 3:22:46 AM4/8/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

mig

Apr 8, 2017, 3:51:41 AM4/8/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

Michael Schantz

Apr 14, 2017, 1:16:15 PM4/14/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
How i can get back my license? thx

mig

Apr 14, 2017, 4:39:00 PM4/14/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
By reading the answer to this thread maybe ? :)

mshi...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2017, 3:22:42 PM4/20/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

I just had to rebuild my system and lost my license for the converter.  I purchased it under the email msh...@jazzms.com.

Can you please send it to me?

Thanks in advance for your help with this,
Martin Shinn

mig

Apr 20, 2017, 5:26:39 PM4/20/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Posting your email in a public forum is generally not a good idea. This is why we recommend contacting us privately.

Anyway, there is no license associated to this email. Please reply to me privately with alternative addresses you may have used.

kafs Ltd

Aug 11, 2017, 3:58:17 AM8/11/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hello Mic,

My download converter is working for only MP4 downloads. Anytime I tried to convert it to MP3, it says I have not registered and takes me back to your web page for me to purchase the premium again. Please resolve this problem for me as I need it urgently.

Thank you for your help.

Godfred

mig

Aug 11, 2017, 4:49:06 AM8/11/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Your license data may have been erased for some reasons.

Just open VDH preferences > "More" > "Conversion", click "Register an existing license", copy & paste (CTRL+V) your license key  , press Enter.

Oliver Könen

Aug 18, 2017, 12:55:28 AM8/18/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,
my mail adress has changed and I am not able to revalidate my license.
I have recently sent you a private message with the old and the new mail adresses. Up tp now I did not receive an email. Something wrong?

mig

Aug 18, 2017, 4:12:47 AM8/18/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
You have been answered privately.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

潘小鰻

Aug 20, 2017, 2:06:58 AM8/20/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I have sent private message to you, thank you.

Robert Nicholas

Sep 24, 2017, 4:06:25 PM9/24/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I did make a donation about 1 year or two ago.
I am trying to buy the converter license and I keep getting a zip code verification error on your site when using Stripe.
Not sure what to do as I don't plan on using bitcoin.

Went through all my e-mail addresses and could not find any e-mail from you guys. What is the e-mail address you guys use for correspondence?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

1ow...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2017, 9:40:55 AM10/18/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Mig, can I please get my license back for download converter helper in Firefox?
Email is oww...@yahoo.com
Otis Wilkes, Sr

Robert Nicholas

Oct 18, 2017, 9:43:05 AM10/18/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Unsubscribe

mig

Oct 18, 2017, 9:53:38 AM10/18/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
You have been replied privately.

In this topic, i suggest sending me the email in private. This prevents exposing your email address publicly.

Paul Cannon

Oct 26, 2017, 6:55:39 AM10/26/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I have the same problem.  How can I get my license back.

Paul Cannon

Oct 26, 2017, 7:11:36 AM10/26/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Not sure if I requested the license with this email address or a previous one which is no longer active.  Old email address was using ntlworld.

mig

Oct 26, 2017, 9:03:00 AM10/26/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Please send me in private the old email.

Flávio Torihara

Nov 18, 2017, 8:14:37 PM11/18/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I have bought a license key, but I didn't receive any e-mail. Downloader Helper just activated after some minutes. So, how can I send you a e-mail to request a new key or my original one...

mig

Nov 18, 2017, 8:34:39 PM11/18/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

The registration email is probably in your spambox.

You say you have your original key and DownloadHelper registered automatically (as it is supposed to do when you purchase the license from the browser running the add-on). I don't think you need anything else.

Bosshard Bier

Nov 25, 2017, 1:51:16 PM11/25/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Have Problems with FF57 and my converter-license:

Dear Urs Bosshard,

Your ConvertHelper license has been temporarily disabled due to too many installations. This can be due to the fact you have created several Firefox user profiles or you reinstalled Firefox several times.

Please follow the link below to re-enable your license:

http://www.downloadhelper.net/license-revalidate-v3.php?license=ac7e9548514b81914a9abd6e3dcbe578&check=b980be3952fbfd1428a02f05631513ea

Then you must either restart your browser or re-register your converter using this license key:

ac7e9548514b81914a9abd6e3dcbe578

Best regards,

ConvertHelper support Team

IFRINST

Dec 7, 2017, 11:02:35 AM12/7/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
My license key disappeared when updating software.  I purchased download helper and file convert years ago and very much like using your product.  However, I cannot locate my License Key.  Would you be so kind as to forward the key information to me.

Lathan Rohren
3821 South 33rd Street
Lincoln, NE  68506
(402)770-6271

Thank you in advance.

mig

Dec 7, 2017, 11:13:37 AM12/7/17
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

Michal Hricko

Jan 4, 2018, 7:39:17 AM1/4/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi, I sent you two private messeges, asking for sending lost license key - but I can't find this conversation. I'm using many google services, but not gmail itself. Maybe you didn't reply to my request yet. I know, you launch new version and you have a lot of work. But if you can't find my messeges, please let me know. Thank you.

UFOmotion

Jan 14, 2018, 6:08:19 PM1/14/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
hello :) i send you a private message for my license key
Message has been deleted

vergelet Bruno

Jan 29, 2018, 2:41:30 PM1/29/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi , i lost my license key
i think that i buy my license key in 2016
Thank's...

mig

Jan 29, 2018, 3:55:27 PM1/29/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
You have been answered privately

saravalo

Jan 29, 2018, 5:12:28 PM1/29/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hello!

I 've been one of the initial supporters for VDH, WAY back in the day, and i recently re-installed and tried to use my Licence key in Windows 7, but doesn't seem to work. Could you please check it out? I PM'ed you the relevant info. Thanks in advance :)

mig

Jan 29, 2018, 5:18:22 PM1/29/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
You have been answered privately

335kil...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:23:04 PM2/9/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I lost my license key.     Can you please give me a new one.
Thank you,

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

torians...@hotmail.com

Feb 26, 2018, 5:15:35 AM2/26/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Sorry to bother! Still waiting on license number...

mig

Feb 26, 2018, 10:53:51 AM2/26/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
As far as i can tell, you have been answered a few hours ago. Please check you spambox and come back to me if you didn't get the reply.

Marty Hebert

Mar 13, 2018, 7:58:23 PM3/13/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I replied to you privately as requested.

Thank You for your time and help.

Robert L. Myers I Esq.

Mar 15, 2018, 4:03:13 PM3/15/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Why did lose your license and what software??

Marty Hebert

Mar 15, 2018, 6:59:46 PM3/15/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
It was the companion app for the video downloadHelper.  For me it was not a lost license but a locked license.  What made things more difficult for me the email I purchased the license from is part of a domain I do not pay for anymore.  First had to have my email address attached to my license changed.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Marty

mig

Mar 15, 2018, 7:39:00 PM3/15/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
FYI, Robert L. Myers is not affiliated with VDH

Michael Hyson

Mar 28, 2018, 3:24:41 AM3/28/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I lost my license