Failed aggregating

Shannon Foster

Jul 2, 2022, 3:49:58 PM7/2/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I keep getting the following error after upgrading firefox to 102.0
windows 10 as windows11 wont upgrade wont finish

[NULL @ 0000018c875a3b40] Unable to find a suitable output format for 'D:\Videos\Handmade Seller Workshop -welcome' D:\Videos\Handmade Seller Workshop -welcome: Invalid argument

Wild Willy

Jul 2, 2022, 6:00:06 PM7/2/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group

jcv...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2022, 4:00:04 AM7/3/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,
Do you have a public URL to share for this video ?
jerome

Shannon Foster

Jul 5, 2022, 2:32:14 AM7/5/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Jerome
I suspect it might be because there are 5 videos on the page. I have since figured out how to view each video in a separate window and that worked. I appreciate your willingness to help.

Wildwilly wow I find you to be very crass. I clicked on your link and even as “tech savvy” as I am apparently I do not know how to perform a string search effectively so I can’t locate the post where you discuss how to submit a Proper report.
If you mean to type “proper report “ into the search conversation bar than I did that and still did not yield the two post you speak about in regards to how to post a “proper report” Here’s a thought maybe create a post with  the subject How to submit a “proper post” in it and the specific details in that post so that we could easily search for it? Or keep the info in a text file that could easily be pasted into a response with little effort and would help us immensely instead of being rude about it.
I created my question only after performing a search in the forum for the term Failed aggregating so it isn’t like I came in here all Willy nilly without doing my due diligence. If you don’t want to kindly help people then don’t bother responding to them. As you stated you don’t work for the software company so if you can’t be helpful in a polite manner then why bother.

Wild Willy

Jul 5, 2022, 3:20:25 AM7/5/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
String search is also known as find in page. F3 or Ctrl+f.

Wild Willy

Jul 5, 2022, 5:19:54 AM7/5/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Click the link then do the string search:

#01.jpg

In spite of our rocky start here, I'd still like to see the page you have been talking about.