Vimeo downloads flash past in seconds.

John Scott

Feb 1, 2023, 11:47:47 AM2/1/23
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I know there are other posts about this problem, but I've not seen any that are not for super-techies only, or book length.

I really need some sort of synopis for normal people.

I download the vid as usual.  Audio plays at normal speed.  Entire video flashes past in seconds.  If DVH have no plans to fix this, is there an EASY workaround that I might understand?

mjs

Feb 1, 2023, 10:07:03 PM2/1/23
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

It's not for super techies but for anyone willing to read through and apply the workarounds. It can't be explained any easier.
There are methods to try to download without using VDH and there are methods to fix the bad file. Start from the top and work down.
Two of the methods I produced were from youtube tutorials so it might be easier to watch those videos.
--
A vdh user