Audio is not recorded when HLS as M2TS is enabled.

oito

Feb 9, 2024, 5:10:54 AMFeb 9
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Before the update, audio was also recorded when HLS was recorded as M2TS, but with this update, audio is no longer recorded. I would like to know how to solve this problem. Thank you for your reply.

Video DownloadHelper
Version 8.1.4.0
Browser locale: ja
Production build
Built on 2024-01-04
Build options: browser=firefox, linuxlic=false, noyt=false

mjs

Feb 9, 2024, 5:49:04 AMFeb 9
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Your using a new companion app correct ? That setting is not required now, just uncheck it and click save.

oito

Feb 9, 2024, 6:36:39 AMFeb 9
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Thank you for your reply.

Companion app version is 2.0.10.
As you said, you don't need to use M2TS, but if Firefox crashes while recording an MP4, the previous recording becomes a corrupted file that cannot be played, so I enabled M2TS. Then, the audio is no longer recorded, which is a problem.

2024年2月9日金曜日 19:49:04 UTC+9 mjs: