Retrieve license number

Lucia Martins

Aug 11, 2022, 7:47:17 AM8/11/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hello, I made the purchase and applied the license and used the product last month. I need to use it again and the extension says it has no more license registered. I don't remember exactly which email I made the purchase through, and I don't know what the license is. How do I get access again?

Wild Willy

Aug 11, 2022, 1:07:12 PM8/11/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
You might be in a bit of a bind if you don't know what E-mail address you used to buy the
license. I'm going to assume you think it was one address from a choice of 2 or 3. I'm
hoping you know those addresses but just don't remember which one you used. In that
case, click this:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

You'll probably want to bookmark that one for easy reference. I recommend you read that
entire thread, if not now, eventually. As you read through that you'll come across a
reference to what to do if you've lost your license. You can skip quickly to the
relevant reference by doing a string search on "lost" in there. That will reposition the
web page to the right reference. There is a link there that you should click. It will
take you to a page where you're supposed to enter your E-mail address. Try each of your
E-mail addresses in turn. Let's hope one of them gives you the response you're looking
for.

While you are reading through that other thread, you'll come across a reference to the
VDH license. This is more of a background discussion of the license & what it does. You
can skip quickly to that reference by doing a string search on "philosophy" in there.
Click this other link you'll see & read up on the license. I suspect there are some
ideas in there that will be useful to you.

Good luck!