Request refund for chrome extension

Ezeroth guitar

Nov 22, 2022, 7:05:56 PM11/22/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I bought the license for chrome hoping some video downloads will work after it, but all videos are not working, They only work when I download very low quaility videos
640x360 (277Kbps)

Could you please refund my money.

Thanks!

jc vdh

Nov 23, 2022, 2:56:35 AM11/23/22
to Ezeroth guitar, Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,
You have been refunded. Should be available in a few business days.
Regards,
jerome

Jason Fang

Nov 23, 2022, 4:22:21 AM11/23/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,
I install this software, and buy the member.in the begin two days, any all fine, but since yesterday, it only can download the video a part, such the video total time is 60 minutes, but only download 12 minutes, or 27 minutes.....,I uninstall this software,and reinstall again, still no any sense, can you help me ?
thanks

jc vdh <jcv...@gmail.com> 于2022年11月23日周三 15:56写道:

Wild Willy

Nov 23, 2022, 4:39:47 AM11/23/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
Your request has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. You should open a new
thread. But when you do that, be sure to post a proper problem report. You can learn
how to do that by clicking this:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

There's lots of good information in there that you will want to read, if not now,
eventually over time. For the moment, do a string search for "problem report" within the
text of that web page. That will reposition the page on a reference that contains a
link. Click the link, read what you find, then open a new discussion following the
advice you have read. Once we have a proper problem report describing exactly what it is
that you are having trouble with, I'm sure somebody here will be able to help you. Don't
post again in this thread unless you are asking for a refund of your license fee for VDH
for Chrome.

Ezeroth guitar

Nov 24, 2022, 12:18:45 AM11/24/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Thanks for your prompt response. I will comment back when I get my refund.

Have a good day!