MP2T - No data received

Flying Quokka

Jun 23, 2022, 6:46:01 PM6/23/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

Quite often, VDH downloads a video 100%, but then gives the error message:

MP2T - No data received

with the following example stack trace:

moz-extension://40fe2c09-d0b0-4e13-9da1-de79556f72f1/background/main.js:1
value@moz-extension://40fe2c09-d0b0-4e13-9da1-de79556f72f1/background/main.js:1:153266
value@moz-extension://40fe2c09-d0b0-4e13-9da1-de79556f72f1/background/main.js:1:142032
value@moz-extension://40fe2c09-d0b0-4e13-9da1-de79556f72f1/background/main.js:1:78007
8086/value/t.endTimer<@moz-extension://40fe2c09-d0b0-4e13-9da1-de79556f72f1/background/main.js:1:141174

I can see the .part file in the downloads folder and I saw that it definitely finished downloading, so I can only assume it failed to complete the final build.

Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it?

Debbie

mjs

Jun 23, 2022, 8:24:38 PM6/23/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I don't know why that happens but if you change a setting it may help or it might not. Look for HLS as M2TS
--
A vdh user

Wild Willy

Jun 23, 2022, 11:29:30 PM6/23/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
I suggest you take a look at this thread:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/XKE0kvBKVDI

It should look extremely familiar to you. It's full of all kinds of useful information
that you have apparently ignored. I'm not going to repeat it here, especially since you
have not posted a proper problem report here so there's nothing I can investigate here
anyway.