mp4 reddit download, no audio

Nick L

May 14, 2022, 11:35:29 AM (12 days ago) May 14
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
vids downloaded from reddit, mp41 or 2mb, the audio never works. using other methods works, just not downloadHelper.

Ideas?

Wild Willy

May 14, 2022, 7:32:52 PM (12 days ago) May 14
to Video Download Helper Google Group
My idea is that you should post a proper problem report. Have a look over here:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

You'll find many links in there that you will probably find useful over time. On the
subject of posting a proper problem report, do a string search on "problem report" in
there. You will find 2 links. Click them both, read what's there, & follow the advice.

In addition, try a string search on "video without audio" in there. You might find some
ideas that may help you. Video without audio & audio without video seems to be a way of
presenting multimedia content that is somewhere between rare & commonplace around the
web. Maybe you've hit one of those situations. But without a proper problem report, I'm
just guessing.