dwhelper doesn't work with Firefox Ubuntu

bamboo

Jun 24, 2022, 12:29:24 PM6/24/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Although I've installed the net.downloadhelper.coapp-1.6.3-1_amd64.deb extension, Firefox continue to ask to install this extension. I don't know why firefox didn't realize that this extension is already installed. Any idea ? Thanks

Wild Willy

Jun 24, 2022, 3:34:21 PM6/24/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
I'm not a Linux user myself. I have no experience with it. But there have been a number
of threads in here dealing with it. You could try searching this group using the keyword
"linux" or "ubuntu" & see what turns up. You could also take a look at this thread:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

Do a string search in there for "linux" which will give you a few hits that will point
you off to threads that may be useful. Michel develops VDH on Linux so I'm pretty sure
there's a way for you to make it work in your case.

jcv...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2022, 2:00:28 AM6/25/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A