Watermark

Anciutca LI

Mar 26, 2022, 8:43:07 PM3/26/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi
How can i to remove the watermark from my video?

Wild Willy

Mar 26, 2022, 10:59:33 PM3/26/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
You'll find your answer over here:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

Look for the discussion of the VDH license (string search on "philosophy"), click the
link there, & read up on the subject. Be sure to further click the link within the main
discussion.

Mildred Ho

Jun 19, 2022, 8:59:59 AM6/19/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi, I click the link you posted but I could not find how to remove watermark for the video downloaded before purchasing license. Even tried searching for the word "philosophy".
Can you please just post the actual answer here? Exactly what steps to take to get rid of the watermark? (I have paid for license after the video download.)
Or do I have to re-download the video all over again?
Thanks

Wild Willy

Jun 19, 2022, 3:57:51 PM6/19/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
The instructions are simple. Click the link I gave above. Within that thread, just type
the word "philosophy," or hit F3 or Ctrl+f & type the word into the search field. This
should make the page jump to the reference I'm talking about. That gives you a link to
the discussion. Click that. Read what's there. There is another link inside that
discussion. Click that & read that.

jcv...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2022, 1:19:28 AM6/20/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,
With the license you won't get watermarks anymore, but you can't remove previously added watermarks.
So yes, you need to re-download the video once your license key has been validated.
jerome