Side download Fails

gtm...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2024, 12:26:21 AMJan 31
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I was just updated to VDH vrs. 8.2 and attempted two downloads from Youtube and got "side download failed" on each. Until this update I have had months of no failed downloads except for the occasional license reinstall.

Using a Lenovo Thinkpad  T60 I believe with a 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1270P and W11. This just happened tonight with the announce update.

gtm...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2024, 12:43:09 AMJan 31
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
addendum to my previous post-

SideDownload error: [webm @ 000001f767f33100] Only VP8 or VP9 or AV1 video and Vorbis or Opus audio and WebVTT subtitles are supported for WebM. [out#0/webm @ 000001f767c9eec0] Could not write header (incorrect codec parameters ?): Invalid argument [aost#0:1/copy @ 000001f767f98c40] Error initializing output stream:

Paul

Jan 31, 2024, 1:14:16 AMJan 31
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Does it work better if you use the MP4 variant? (if it did offer you that option)

- link to youtube video
- version of the CoApp

tonyb

Jan 31, 2024, 8:34:31 PMJan 31
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Same deal as above person.   any fix yet?

Paul

Jan 31, 2024, 11:18:13 PMJan 31
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Please file an issue here, and I'll look into it. Add as many details as possible: