Paid for subscription without receiving license

Thanh Vu

Aug 3, 2022, 2:59:11 PM (9 days ago) Aug 3
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

I paid for the subscription through the website. However, there was an error after the payment, I get redirected with a 502 error

COSMO PALARIC

Aug 3, 2022, 3:04:01 PM (9 days ago) Aug 3
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
i had the same problem, i paid 12 euros without getting the license

jcv...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2022, 1:26:26 AM (9 days ago) Aug 4
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

Sorry about that, there must have been an incident : payment was received but no license generation.

I refunded you so that you can retry later if you want to.
It may take a few business days to be available on your account.

Regards,

jerome