Transfer license from chrome to firefox

Leon van Brussel

Oct 30, 2019, 3:49:45 PM10/30/19
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

It seems I made a bad choice by purchasing the premium license via chrome as it seems they are not interchangeable.
Can you help me to transfer the license to Firefox and disable the chrome license?

Thanks.

jc vdh

Oct 31, 2019, 3:44:46 AM10/31/19
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

please send me your google pay transaction ID. If it's not too old I will refund you. We can not transfer a chrome license to firefox.

jerome

Leon van Brussel

Nov 3, 2019, 4:31:54 AM11/3/19
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Did you get my PM with the transaction ID?

jc vdh

Nov 4, 2019, 12:24:18 AM11/4/19
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
no sorry, I did not. Please use jcvdh56 at gmail dot com.
jerome

John Sergott

Jun 28, 2022, 2:14:45 AM6/28/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I also purchased a  Lifetime Premium VDH and since getting back to use it recently realized I can not DL vids from YOUTUBE and switched to FIREFOX but have no way of entering my key info
HELP Please
below is a copy of the purchase... It is a quality program I really enjoy the ease of use

Chrome Web Store: Thank you
Inbox

Dec 24, 2020, 10:15 PM

to me

Google

Thank you
Thanks for buying from ACLAP SAS in the Chrome Web Store
By purchasing an item in the Chrome Web Store you agreed to immediate delivery and waived your statutory right of withdrawal. See the Chrome Web Store Terms of Service for your refund rights.

You may cancel your order within 30 minutes of your purchase by visiting your apps page in the Chrome Web Store. If you've purchased and canceled this item before, you may not cancel this order. To learn more, see the Chrome Web Store cancellation policy.

Chrome Web Store

December 24, 2020, 7:15:19 PM PST

Item

Quantity

Price

Lifetime Premium VDH

1

$14.99

Tax $0.00

Total$14.99

Payment method
Visa  • • • • 5001

Order number
CWS.8817-3019-6408-52744

http://www.aclap.com

sup...@downloadhelper.net

Gutierrez Michel
ACLAP SAS
ACLAP
34610 Saint Gervais sur Mare
France
HELP CENTER CONTACT US
Payments profile ID: 6807-0151-7113
Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy Mountain View, CA 94043 United States
To stop receiving email about this payments profile, you can unsubscribe.
You have received this mandatory service announcement to update you about important changes to Chrome Web Store or your account.
Google Pay
Google Pay is the faster, simpler way to pay with Google. It keeps your payment info safe in your Google Account until you're ready to pay. Learn more

jcv...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2022, 1:16:05 AM6/29/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

Sorry we can refund if the purchase was made less than 3 monts ago. I'm sorry, I can't refund some purchase from 2020.

jerome