activate premium mode on edge

Alberto Camarena

Aug 13, 2022, 4:16:59 AM8/13/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
how to activate premium mode in edge browser? I have already paid for the license but I do not have the premium mode activated.

Wild Willy

Aug 13, 2022, 11:20:47 AM8/13/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I don't use Edge so I'm not sure.  But I'm going to show you how it's done on Firefox & hope it works more or less the same on Edge.

#01.jpg#02.jpg
#03.jpg
#04.jpg

When you reply here, use the Reply all button.  DO NOT USE the Reply to author button.  When you do use the Reply all button, there is something you should do before you type your response.  Scroll the web page down.  Notice the ... that comes into view.  Click that.  That will expand everything you didn't know you were quoting into your post.  This will include the 4 images from my post here.  That is useless bloat.  Worse, there is the possibility that the Google bots will censor your post because what you quoted is so much more than what you will add.  So just highlight all the quoted material & delete it.  This is a practice you should get in the habit of following in ALL your posts in ANY thread in this forum, not just this thread.  Do not allow Google to stealth quote all that bloat into your posts.

And please do reply here.  Let us know whether this advice helped you.