AES Key has to be 128 or 256 bits

Science Dudester

Dec 1, 2022, 6:55:07 PM12/1/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hello,

Running into this issue when trying to download from zan-live.com

Either the HLS stream is always stuck at 0% or I get an error that says the AES Key has to be 128 or 256 bits, and instead it's 1024.

Using latest version for Chrome, with latest companion app, just paid for the license.

Any way to figure this out?

Thanks.

Screenshot 2022-12-01 185254.png
Screenshot 2022-12-01 185448.png

Wild Willy

Dec 1, 2022, 7:26:14 PM12/1/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I clicked the link you provided in your post & I got a site not found error.  On balance, I'm guessing there is something weird about the configuration of the web site & VDH is just a victim.  But since I can't visit the site, I can't say for sure.  When you correct your URL, don't just give a link to the home page of the site.  Give a direct link to a specific video you are having trouble with.  Don't tell me pick one, any one will do.  You pick one.  Make it easy for whoever might be trying to help you.

Jaymo

Dec 1, 2022, 8:15:46 PM12/1/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

John Moore

Dec 1, 2022, 8:20:39 PM12/1/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Only way to acquire the content on that page is to screen record,

John Moore

I.S-I.T. Computing
0405720081
Information Systems - Information Technology
Professional IT services

Wild Willy

Dec 1, 2022, 8:41:47 PM12/1/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
How are you determining that, Jay? The site looks to me like you need a user ID &
password to access anything. Most of the items on that page are tagged with "On Sale."
I couldn't find anything that made VDH detect any videos. Lots of PNGs but no videos. I
would not be surprised if everything there is protected by DRM, which would indeed mean
you would need a screen recorder for anything you would want to keep on your system.
Doesn't look like a site I would ever visit except because a VDH user mentioned it.