License locked (revalidating)

Phil D

Dec 1, 2022, 12:25:11 AM12/1/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Just built a new system and the Firefox plugin shows License locked (revalidating)

Chrome works fine but Fire fox not so much.

Thanks,

Phil

Wild Willy

Dec 1, 2022, 12:41:23 AM12/1/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
Search this forum using your title for this thread as your search key.

Phil D

Dec 1, 2022, 1:49:22 AM12/1/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I appreciate your reply and I did do a search before posting and after reading
a lot of other messages I'm still unable to find a solution. If the answer is in
the comments I sure would appreciate a link, a hint or suggestion. I did see
something about contacting Mig directly but am unsure how I do that.

Phil D

Dec 1, 2022, 1:57:22 AM12/1/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Sorry. I kept reading and found the answer. So, I'm set and again, I appreciate your response.

Thanks, Phil