Chrome Premium License

Lisiane Martins da Luz

May 13, 2022, 2:28:58 PM (11 days ago) May 13
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

Could you please change my Licence from Chrome to Firefox?
It is not working in Chrome.

Regards,

Lisiane Martins da Luz

Wild Willy

May 13, 2022, 9:43:14 PM (11 days ago) May 13
to Video Download Helper Google Group
I do not work for VDH so I can't do anything about your license. However, I recommend
you look over here:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

That thread contains many links that you will probably find useful over time.. Specific
to this discussion, do a string search for "philosophy" in there. You will find a link
that you should click. Read what you find. It should explain why what you are asking
for will not happen. But Jérôme, who does work for VDH, will be in here in a few hours &
he will be able to suggest an alternative for you. He is in France & it is his habit to
visit us daily here in the morning his time.

Meanwhile, if you are having a problem with VDH on Chrome, perhaps someone here (probably
not me becasue I use Firefox & not Chrome) could help you. You could post a proper
problem report. Do a string search on "problem report" in that other thread & you will
find 2 links you should click. Read what you find & follow that advice. Once you've
posted a proper problem report, you might find help that would change your mind about
dumping the Chrome license. Or not. But you can't know until you post a proper problem
report.

jcv...@gmail.com

May 14, 2022, 2:38:57 AM (11 days ago) May 14
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi Lisiane,
I sent you an email.
jerome