Unable to register license [Network error - Status 0]

Kenneth Keung

Nov 24, 2022, 8:02:20 PM11/24/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Any solution?

jcv...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2022, 2:28:50 AM11/25/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

I found 2 feedbacks from users who solved problems with this message “Network error - status 0”, could it help ? :

1- “Ok, even though I had the most current version of VDH in place already, it seems I needed to remove it from Chrome, reinstall it, and then enter the license number. Now it seems to be working.”

2- “Its done. I set the chrome extension to use for all sites. Previously was set to read and change site data when clickeds”

jerome

On Friday, 25 November 2022 at 02:02:20 UTC+1 Kenneth Keung wrote:
Any solution?