No Audio in the downloaded videos

du

Jul 31, 2022, 5:14:50 PM (12 days ago) Jul 31
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi

Have the latest version of the app and tried downloading videos from both chrome and Firefox. The video is getting downloaded but the audio is not present.
Using the latest version of the companion app,

mjs

Jul 31, 2022, 8:40:25 PM (12 days ago) Jul 31
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Look for a variant which doesn't have a video resolution but has a time matching the duration of the video. This with be the missing
audio that you need.
--
A vdh user

du

Aug 1, 2022, 11:18:39 AM (11 days ago) Aug 1
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Thanks mjs.
When I used to download the videos from this website before the video file included the audio as well.
But in the last couple of days, I saw that I need to download the audio and video files separately and then merge them.
Did anything change ? I am using all the latest versions.

DendyFromRu

Aug 1, 2022, 1:00:28 PM (11 days ago) Aug 1
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
no audio in the downloaded videos

понедельник, 1 августа 2022 г. в 22:18:39 UTC+7, du:

mjs

Aug 1, 2022, 7:57:14 PM (11 days ago) Aug 1
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
du, yes for whatever reason the site changed the way it streamed video so that instead of video & audio played together they played both
separately.

mjs

Aug 2, 2022, 4:27:17 AM (10 days ago) Aug 2
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
DendyFromRU,

There are four video qualities and two audio tracks. One audio is 64k the other 128k, the two audio files are below the videos.

2-08-2022.png

DendyFromRu

Aug 2, 2022, 11:23:37 PM (10 days ago) Aug 2
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
You offer to download a video file separately and an audio file separately, and then how to combine it all?! All normal video downloaders do it on their own, before Video DownloadHelper coped with this, and now it has not been updated for a year. As a result, instead of suffering with unification, I used another program that seamlessly pumps such videos as the link above.

вторник, 2 августа 2022 г. в 15:27:17 UTC+7, mjs:

jcv...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2022, 1:44:05 AM (10 days ago) Aug 3
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

The aggregation tool is here :

aggregation tool.png
jerome

DendyFromRu

Aug 4, 2022, 11:12:04 AM (8 days ago) Aug 4
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hello. Thanks, I didn't know that. I will definitely try. Although I still hope that the author of the plugin will still complete it, so that he automatically combines everything himself.

среда, 3 августа 2022 г. в 12:44:05 UTC+7, jcv...@gmail.com:

Wild Willy

Aug 4, 2022, 5:12:58 PM (8 days ago) Aug 4
to Video Download Helper Google Group
There are those of us who prefer to keep the audio & video in separate files. I would
hope this does not become an automatic function. Perhaps it could be a user-selectable
option but I would very much like to keep such files separate if they start out separate.