MacOS too old

MK

Jan 18, 2024, 9:16:45 PMJan 18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
If you're gonna force people to download the companion app, atleast make it compatible. I cant install the companion app on macOS of 10.13 and I install a previous version of the app it still requires me to have the newest version. This makes me unable to use the extension at all. Either remove need for the companion app as the extension was working fine without it previously or at least make it compatible with older OS.

Wild Willy

Jan 18, 2024, 10:15:34 PMJan 18
to Video Download Helper Google Group

Eric Marceau

Jan 31, 2024, 1:06:22 PMJan 31
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

PaddyMac

Feb 7, 2024, 11:51:44 PMFeb 7
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I have the same issue with an old Mac stuck on Mojave OS.  I managed to get it back working by not updating the companion app (left it at 1.6.3) and rolled back the extension to 8.0.0.6 (Aug 2023). Works just like before. It's slow, but sometimes I will need to use it for something.

jcv...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2024, 1:45:07 AMFeb 8
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A