为什么重新需要许可证了呢?I need some help about the license

John Smith

Sep 22, 2022, 2:12:11 AM9/22/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
这里有人说中文吗?
大概是两年前在谷歌浏览器上购买了终身版,一直用的比较少,今天发现又重新新需要许可证了,不知道怎么办?具体购买时间也不知道了,当时购买也没有什么证据,只记得买了之后再去看就是显示终身许可的。
我要怎么做?
期待能得到帮助,非常感谢。

Does anyone here speak Chinese?
I purchased the lifetime version on Google Chrome about two years ago, and I have been using it less often. Today, I found that I need a new license again. I don't know what to do? I don't know the specific purchase time, and there was no evidence of the purchase at that time. I just remember that after buying it, it will show a lifetime license.
how should I do?
Looking forward to help, thanks a lot.

jcv...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2022, 3:27:08 AM9/22/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

Hi,

Sorry for this, Google stopped the license management, we sent you a new license key.

Regards,

jerome