Can't delete youtube mkv dowloaded

GREG

May 4, 2022, 12:39:39 PM (13 days ago) May 4
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi
With firefox extension and windows 10
I can't now delete the files, I tried lot of things like administrator cmd, del /f name and softwares to deblock the file or dwhelper folder... nothing

Do you have any ideas please, first time it happens and now my computer have pb to access quickly even to other folders

Wild Willy

May 4, 2022, 11:55:42 PM (13 days ago) May 4
to Video Download Helper Google Group
This sounds an awful lot like a duplicate of this other discussion:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/9hEPBtvWjZ4
Message has been deleted

Jaymo

May 5, 2022, 2:42:53 AM (13 days ago) May 5
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

There are delete on boot programs, "Move on Boot" is one, it either deletes or moves a file that is locked somehow while the sys is booting but before it can be locked, what error message do you get? perhaps permissions may need to be set.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcaMNeQ1uSI&t=62s

GREG

May 5, 2022, 3:15:42 AM (13 days ago) May 5
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I managed to delete them quickly just after boot, thanks :)