How to buy a license for Firefox?

Oleg Shtyk

Jun 18, 2022, 6:05:22 AM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
How to buy a license for Firefox?
I have a license for Chrome. Can't find where to buy for Firefox

Wild Willy

Jun 18, 2022, 12:46:44 PM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to Video Download Helper Google Group
I'm on Firefox so I'm not entirely sure. I never had a problem getting a Firefox
license. But I believe you can't buy a Firefox license when you are trying to do that
through Chrome. I think you have to actually visit the VDH web site with Firefox to see
the Firefox purchase options. The same is true for any license. I believe the web site
detects your browser & automatically directs you to the page for that browser.

jcv...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2022, 3:18:55 AM (10 days ago) Jun 19
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
The site is supposed to recognize your browser, if you use Firefox you should be led to a Firefox premium purchase.

You can also try this link to be sure: https://www.downloadhelper.net/convert?browser=firefox

jerome