Can you add this site?

Leo M.

Jun 27, 2022, 3:00:33 PM6/27/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hello! Until a few weeks ago, videos could be downloaded normally from this website. Can it be included again?
The url is:

Thanks!

Wild Willy

Jun 27, 2022, 3:39:32 PM6/27/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
I clicked the link you gave & tried to navigate to a video there. It told me I needed to
purchase a subscription in order to view the content. I'm not going to do that.

So I'm going to offer some guesses here. First off, since it is a pay site, the VDH
developer is not going to be able to investigate this case. The fact that it used to
work & now it doesn't says to me that the site changed something about the way they offer
their content. There's plenty of reports in here of that happening on other sites. It's
not that unusual. But it may still be possible to download from there. Maybe. But you
will have to investigate this yourself. You should click this link:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

Then do a string search for "cannot download" in there. That will give you a link to an
explanation of how to download content unsing ffmpeg instead of VDH. But that is not
guaranteed to work. Since I can't get into the site, it is up to you to figure out
whether that approach will work. I have found lots of sites where it does work so
there's a good chance it will. But I have also found sites where it does not work so be
prepared for disappointment.