glitch while previewing videos on Mac

Nikumaru Nikumaru

Aug 9, 2022, 6:54:56 AM8/9/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
When i preview them in my Mac by pressing the space button, (which I believe a lot Mac users do the same watching a video as it's a super convenient), those videos seems having glitches while previewing. It's like it plays 2 frames forward and 1 frame backward.
VLC does a fine job on those downloadhelper videos but it's not a very convenient way for Mac users to preview videos under many circumstances.

jcv...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2022, 1:12:52 AM8/10/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,

Yes, generally we recommend VLC, but if you need to use Mac players, something you might try is to reencode the video.

jerome