Where is the icon??

Zachariah Lloyd

Aug 25, 2020, 11:38:03 AM8/25/20
to Video DownloadHelper for Chrome
I have added Video DownloadHelper extension to my Chrome browser, but cannot find the icon for the toolbar, so there is no way to use it....
Has anyone else seen this, and if so is there a fix for it?? I mean, what good is it, if it cannot be used??
Someone, anyone, please explain this to me, and Thanks in advance!!

mastersinteg...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2020, 12:13:09 PM9/12/20
to Video DownloadHelper for Chrome
I just uninstalled because the download were not showing videos and installed the newest version, but now I can't find the icon.  I go into extensions and it does not show there either.  I did the same thing on firefox.  It shows, but I added my license and it is downloading with the QR CODE.  Hope they fix it soon.  It's a pain to download and not have a video.

mastersinteg...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2020, 1:02:46 PM9/12/20
to Video DownloadHelper for Chrome
I am right clicking and the downloader is an option.  So at least it works like that.