Version of Video DownloadHelper for Opera browser

Trimakus Drimis

Aug 23, 2016, 8:55:32 AM8/23/16
to Video DownloadHelper for Chrome
Hello, Video DownloadHelper is amazing but i prefer use this great extension with chromium browsers, but Video DownloadHelper for googgle chrome is not allowed to download from youtube, that's why i suggest to Video DownloadHelper team to make a special chromium version of this addon without limitations and put this version in opera browser webstore or host this version of this extension in the website of Video DownloadHelper, beause many web browsers like srware iron , cent browser, ur browser , sleipnir browser, iridium browser.....allow the installation of extension and addons from outside the chrome web store , therefore i often go to opera webstore and i download extensions that allow me to download from youtube, and then i rename file extension from ".nex" to "..crx"....and i would like that Video DownloadHelper team make a desktop version of this browser addon that let me to keep download videos whereas firefox or google chrome are  closed , because google chrome and  firefox consume massive system resources and slow down my notebook, that's why i don't like to keep open firefox and chrome  browser while i download videos with Video DownloadHelper . Thank you .

MrJuluo2

Mar 21, 2017, 8:06:07 PM3/21/17
to Video DownloadHelper for Chrome
I totally agree. Opera need a version for Video DownloadHelper, a unlimited version.
To begin, I've install the Chrome Extension and move it to Opera. Some changes are necessary. I try to find them and fix...