Fail to set origin of vicon system after calibration

Chen Hanbo

Oct 13, 2019, 2:28:24 PM10/13/19
to Vicon Security Help Forum
Hi all, recently, I was trying to calibrate my lab's vicon Bonita camera to meet my goal to test. I follow the steps on vicon user guide to calibrate vicon camera, then when I was trying to change the view from each camera view to  3D perspective view to set the origin after I finished the calibration step. But the werid things happen, I cannot see my active wand in 3D perspective view, which means I cannot set the origin of my system. I check every setting I use, I am sure that I select the wand type and L frame type is right the active wand type I used. I do not know why this will happen. Does anybody else help me to fix this peoblem?  Thanks!

Guy Arazi (Vicon PM)

Oct 21, 2019, 7:50:51 AM10/21/19
to Vicon Security Help Forum
Chen,

You are asking on the wrong forum. This is Vicon Security and not Vicon.
Same name but very different cameras and software.