ArchivePlayer error CLR20r3

pietro izzo

Apr 23, 2020, 11:08:01 AM4/23/20
to Vicon Security Help Forum
From PC with VisionNet 8.3:
Creating an archive and saving it on an external drive when I go, from another PC, to launch "Autorun.exe" and then "ArchivePlayer.exe" gives me the following error: "ArchivePlayer has stopped working" event name problem "CLR20r3 "is attached.
If instead the archive is created by the DVR ver. 8.2 when I go to launch "Autorun.exe" it gives me the following error: "Masking data has been removed, playback is not allowed", it is attached.
Errore_ViconNet_Archive_Player_archivio_dal_PC.tif
Errore_ViconNet_Archive_Player_archivio_dal_DVR.tif