Uploads - What is wrong with Easynews

Ma...@getfucked.com

Nov 10, 2017, 10:49:09 AM11/10/17
Looking for Star Trek Discovery season 1 Episodes 6 onwards in english.
Why does it seem there are no posts any more ???

---
http://www.avg.com

Greg Carr

Sep 6, 2020, 3:28:48 PM9/6/20
Easynews aka Usenet Server aka Highwinds aka Stackpath akak Omicron Media is a scam outfit. I have contacted law enforcement in the US about them. When I get the time I will contact more law enforcement agencies, the media and local politicians there. Do a WWW search of them and a Google Groups search of them. The names of the ppl involved are the same for years but the names of the companies change as do the physical addresses. They frequently use UPS mail boxes and make it seem like they are offices.