Cancer Treatment after Chemo and Radiation

dontfencemein

Aug 17, 2010, 11:06:40 PM8/17/10
to Vibrant Health
My MIL has had a recurrence of breast cancer after having chemo and
radiation this year. She is wanting to know if there are natural
methods that she can use. I am unsure of how to address this as she
has already tried chemically. Not sure if she would go for the cold
sheet treatment, but otherwise is open to anything. I was thinking
along the lines of an extended herbal cleanse with three day juice
therapy and perhaps using the poke in season here now and doing a
poultice on the breast. Perhaps with some MSM as well This is
supposedly an estrogen dependent type of cancer and she is taking an
estrogen suppressor (tomoxaphin sp?) because she is peri-menopausal,
even though she hasn't had a cycle in about a year and a half. I need
all the info and resources to look into as she has dr. appointments
coming up where they are going to convince her to remove the whole
breast. They already removed a fist sized portion. She wants to have
an informed decision, but she is scared to trust it if it isn't
"convincing" or "sure fire". Also been thinking about Pau D'arco and
Papaya.

dontfencemein

Aug 17, 2010, 11:19:35 PM8/17/10
to Vibrant Health
Also wanted to say that there is a severely limited income. We would
probably have to help her diet-wise as there isn't much to work with
and she still has three teenage boys at home as well as her and her
husband. All the herbs I can get to her will probably be picked or
paid for by my husband and myself.

Guylene4herbs

Sep 24, 2010, 12:49:33 PM9/24/10
to Vibrant Health
I would suggest she look for a Natural or Holistic Cancer Treatment
center. There are many around the country. But I just realized she may
not have the money. However, she may get alot information to make a
better and informed decision.
She really needs to decided for herself which way she wants to
go...alternative or conventional. Indecision and fear doesn't help the
situation. Don't panic.

The only other thing I would suggest is the Incurables program. This
you could help her with. The very best to you and your MIL....between
the two of, you know deep within what is best to do and the direction
to take. If you think of using a particular herb or therapy...go with
it. Rely on your intuition and hers absolutely! Hers especially. That
small voice within will not let you down :)
Healing Blessings,
Guylene

Teddy...@aol.com

Sep 24, 2010, 1:42:27 PM9/24/10
to vibran...@googlegroups.com
Hi...
I could not put it any better than what Guylene said.. I have been in and out of town, and am so sorry did not see your request on this, or I would have answered.

I know 4 people that have cured cancer, one in stage 4, at these two places. I do not know the cost, but
you could email or call, to see if it is something that you can handle. I have a friend now, with Stage 4 Cancer, who is treating it in an alternative method, with just compiling all the information she could get online, books, etc. and she is coming along nicely. She is on a total raw diet, with lots and lots of juicing. She went thru chemo and radiation, and it did not help her, so she made up her mind, she was going to lick this in her own way, and has a positive mind to this, and I am positive she will be fine.  She does take certain supplements and herbs along with the above.

I pray that this will all work out for the best, but remember, the person has to want an alternative treatment.

1. Kushi Institute , Massachusetts  Has a web site.

2. Hallelujah Acres, this is in the Carolinas, not sure whether North or south, but I know you can pull that up online.

I am not sure about the Hallelujah Acres, but the Kushi Institute, you may only need one consultation to get you going, and the other can be done by phone or email.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you at this challenging time, and do not have fear.

Diane M/Florida

--
The "Vibrant Health" Group is the community resource for The Vibrant Health Store
» Buy Dr. Christopher's Original Formulas at http://www.DrChristophersHerbs.com

Take courses from the School of Natural Healing! Learn more by visiting: http://www.DrChristophersHerbs.com/school