Dr. Christopher's Herbal Tooth Powder - for receding gums?

Mary H.

Oct 15, 2010, 12:48:55 PM10/15/10
to Vibrant Health
Hello all!

I am hoping you can help me answer a question regarding my receding
gums. All in all, my teeth are in good condition (no cavities and no
loosening) and my gums aren't bleeding or sore. However, there are
spots where the recession has become worse, and I would like to once
and for all not only stop the recession but reverse gum loss.
Conventional so-called wisdom says that the only way to do that is
with surgery or grafts...but I'm not so sure I believe that. At any
rate, from what I've read, it seems clear the Tooth Powder helps with
oral health...but have any of you (or anyone you know) used it and
actually restored lost gum tissue? I hear about "gum
tightening"...but isn't that more along the lines of helping people
with loose teeth, or is that akin to regrowing tissue that has
receeded? I honestly don't know!

Any info or feedback you could provide would be very much
appreciated. Thank you so much! : )

Mary H.