[Vibrant Health] Crohn's Disease

Teddy...@aol.com

May 3, 2010, 11:21:06 AM5/3/10
to vibran...@googlegroups.com
Anyone have any experience in treating one with Crohn's Disease.
Thanks
Diane M/Florida

--
The "Vibrant Health" Group is the community resource for The Vibrant Health Store
» Buy Dr. Christopher's Original Formulas at http://www.DrChristophersHerbs.com

Take courses from the School of Natural Healing! Learn more by visiting: http://www.DrChristophersHerbs.com/school

Guylene4herbs

May 12, 2010, 5:54:05 PM5/12/10
to Vibrant Health
Hi Diane!
It has been awhile.
From what I understand about crohn's disease, slippery elm works well.
It is so important with this to really work with the diet and
especially using the mucusless diet to get things calmed down in the
intestine and to help with the inflammation.
Also, Jurassic Green, Vitalerbs, and Calc T formulas to help with
nutrition absorption. With Crohn's one suffers from poor absorption of
nutrition. Colon cleansing is also recommended and very important.
What ever one can do in this area even if just the detox tea is used
in the beginning.

Hope this helps. Trust you are doing well.
Healing Blessings,
Guylene