Ireland AM viewers say same thing as Elaine Crowley returns to the show

Tony Sweeney

Jun 28, 2024, 9:47:30 AM (3 days ago) Jun 28
to vibistro
Ireland AM viewers say same thing as Elaine Crowley returns to the show

Michelle Townsend

Ireland AM viewers were thrilled to see Elaine Crowley return to the
show on Friday morning.
The popular TV presenter had been off air from the Virgin Media
breakfast show since earlier this year, so fans were very pleased to see
her back in the hot seat.
During her time off, Elaine was replaced by Grainne Seoige, Síomha Ni
Ruairc and Brooke Scullion. On Friday morning, she reunited with her
co-host Martin King while fan favourite Karen Koster also joined the
presenting line-up.
Ireland AM's official social media accounts posted: "ELAINE IS BACK!
Good morning everyone! Big morning today as our lovely presenter Elaine
Crowley is back!"
One viewer wrote: "Elaine makes the show. Glad to see her back".
"So lovely to see Elaine, she was missed so much. Elaine has great input
to Ireland AM," added another.
A third person gushed: "Absolutely delighted, Elaine was missed!!!!"
While a fourth fan said: "Was wonderful turning on Ireland AM and seeing
you back. You were really missed."
It was a busy first show back for Elaine. As well as discussing the
biggest news in current affairs, showbiz and sport of the day, she,
Martin and Karen also interviewed The Office star Rainn Wilson and
chatted to Taylor Swift superfans ahead of her sellout shows in the
Aviva Stadium this weekend.
The Cork native announced she was taking a break from Ireland AM back in
March, following a tough few years grieving the loss of her mum Mary and
nephew Ultan.
She spoke to viewers at the time: "I've a little bit of news. As many of
you know this past year has been a bit of a tough one for me. Grief
isn't easy to deal with, and as I always say, you just can't pour from
an empty cup.
"So I'm going to take my own advice for once; I'm going to take a bit of
a break to recharge the batteries. I've had great support from all of
the gang here at work, and I know I'm leaving you in very capable hands
until I get back in the summer.
"In the meantime, have a great weekend, and I'll see you all very soon."
Ireland AM airs weekdays from 7am and weekends from 9am on Virgin Media One.
https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/tv-film/ireland-am-viewers-say-same-33126986?utm_source=rsvp_live_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=RSVP+Live+-+Daily+Newsletter_newsletter&utm_content=&utm_term=&ruid=8132e2b9-c4eb-40ae-948c-844b224537e0