[vgig] wholesale juicy handbags,lacoste shoes,nike shox trainers,lacoste shoes,www.footwearclothes.com

adidasshoes

May 18, 2010, 4:01:16 AM5/18/10
to Ventura Gigabit Internet Group

Contact with me:
MSN:
footwea...@hotmail.com

E-mail:
footwea...@hotmail.com

Yahoo:
trader...@yahoo.cn

Our website:
www.footwearclothes.com

We specialized in the export of brand goods. We offer grade quality
jeans,like: TRUE RELIGION Jeans, www.footwearclothes.com

Coogi Jeanswww.footwearclothes.com

,Affliction Jeans, www.footwearclothes.com
Crown Holder Jeans, www.footwearclothes.com

Ed Hardy Jeans, www.footwearclothes.com

artful dodger Jeans, www.footwearclothes.com

Evisu Jeans, www.footwearclothes.com
Armani Jeans, www.footwearclothes.com

Red Monkey Jeanswww.footwearclothes.com

,Diesel jeans, www.footwearclothes.com

Bape Jeans, www.footwearclothes.com

BBC Jeans www.footwearclothes.com

Rock Jeans www.footwearclothes.com

Affliction,Armani,Artful Dodger man,Bape,Billionaire Boys
Club,Coogi,Cavalli,Crown Holder man,Christian Audigier,Diesel,Dsquared
man jeans,Dolce&Gabbbanna man,Evisu,EdHardy,Gucc,iG-
Star,ICEBERG,Jack&Jones,Levis,Laguna Beach,Prada,Red Monkey
man,Rocawear,True Religion man,Versace

and so on.
Sport wear:NFL jersey,NHL Jersey,MLB Jersey,T-shirts and hats,We
supply wholesale brand items like Affliction,Crown
holder,D&G,Edhardy,Evisu,mitchell jersey ,LRG, MBA
jersey ,NY,CA,Coogi
etc.
Tee Shirts: Affliction T-shirts,Evisu T-shirts,Bape T-shirts,Ca T-
shirts,Lacoste T-shirts,Polo T-shirts,COOGI Tshirts,Crown Holder
Tshirts,Blac Label T-shirts,Smet T-shirts,Ed Hardy T-shirts,A&F T-
shirts. available in many styles and colors with top quality at
lowest
prices.
Jean:Evisu Jeans,Diesel Jeans,Bape Jean,BBC Jean,D&G Jean Armani
Jean,Artful Dodger Jeans,Affliction Jeans,TRUE RELIGION Jeans,Ed
Hardy
Jeans,Crown Holder Jeans,Red Monkey Jeans,G-Star Jeans,BAPE
Jeans,ROCK
Jeans,Artful Dodger Jeans
Description
1) Made of high quality upper materials ,many models
available.
2) Sizes:
men jeans :30-44 ,women Jeans: 26-31
T-Shirt and jersey;M-XXXXL
3) We can handle customs clearance
4) Excellent quality and low prices
5) Wholesale price, in stock now;
6) Shippment: DHL. EMS. TNT. FedEx, etc door-to-door
7) Delivery time: 5-7 days, without any fees at your custom
8)Payment : western union, T/T,money gram
9) we can produce any style and number of our items what you want
Our mission is to gain a sustainable competitive advantage by
providing our customers with high quality products and
services. "Customers foremost and service first" are our top
priorities. We sincerely hope expand our business through cooperation
with individuals and companies from around the world.
Contact with me:
MSN:
footwea...@hotmail.com

E-mail: