Ventura Hearts Google Banner

Anthony Andre

Apr 7, 2010, 3:28:25 AM4/7/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Is finally done! It’s huge and looks cool.  Where can we get this hung up?

Thank You,

Anthony Andre
MiTec Solutions LLC
Ventura Highspeed Internet
2110 E. Thompson Blvd.
Ventura, CA 93001
805-643-4375
ant...@venturahighspeed.com

Emerson, John

Apr 7, 2010, 12:53:04 PM4/7/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
My office

Daniel Richman

Apr 7, 2010, 1:09:19 PM4/7/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Freeway overpass? Crowne Plaza?
--
Daniel Richman
www.RichmanandRichman.com

Schneider, Alex

Apr 7, 2010, 1:18:58 PM4/7/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Top of City Hall is available.

Mark Gibbs

Apr 7, 2010, 1:20:20 PM4/7/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Freeway overpass gets my vote. Trouble is, we'll need another sign for the other side of the overpass.

Crowne Plaza: Only if it can go up high enough to be seen over the trees along Harbor.

[m]

Mark Gibbs

Apr 7, 2010, 1:21:14 PM4/7/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
That gets an even bigger vote from me than the overpass.

[m]

Emerson, John

Apr 7, 2010, 1:38:35 PM4/7/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
We can move the banner around to different locations, making sure we have video of each, for the web site.

May I suggest we begin with City Hall and go from there?

Anthony Andre

Apr 7, 2010, 5:46:53 PM4/7/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com

I say we start with City Hall as well where the 1.) We have immediate permission to put it up in a public place and 2.) the whole city will be able to see it and visit our site and hopefully get more involved with our grassroots initiative.

-Anthony

Anthony Andre

Apr 7, 2010, 5:48:25 PM4/7/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com

For the overpass we would have to probably get clearance to put it there through Caltrans 1st.  I would hate to lose $350 on a banner from them taking it down.

-Anthony

Schneider, Alex

Apr 7, 2010, 5:45:33 PM4/7/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Can you drop it off today?  I'll contact City Facilities to get it hung and work on a press release.

Alex

Anthony Andre

Apr 7, 2010, 8:14:37 PM4/7/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com

Alex,

I would love to but I have been short staffed today and slam packed with work load. I can drop it off tomorrow morning.  We will be doing a radio show with Coach Ron tomorrow at 4pm unless it get rescheduled for some reason.  During this show we will be discussing the Google Fiber initiative, as well as our e-waste recycling event coming up soon during Earth Day week.  What time tomorrow will work best?

Also, have you heard anything about the Patagonia folks on their Internet connection as well as the redundant connection you were looking to get?

Daniel Richman

Apr 8, 2010, 1:42:35 AM4/8/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
I am glad my suggestions took hold. Here to help!

Emerson, John

Apr 8, 2010, 10:27:16 AM4/8/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
This is a good starting place. We can move this banner to different places in the City, being sure there's a video record of it hanging in each place.

Kirsten

Apr 8, 2010, 1:07:59 PM4/8/10
to Ventura Gigabit Internet Group
I'll make sure to get video of the banner in each location. Glad it
worked out!

Kirsten Snyder
CAPS-TV