D&G hoodies,www.footwearclothes.com

nike shoes

Mar 29, 2010, 3:43:36 AM3/29/10
to Ventura Gigabit Internet Group
Our website:http://www.footwearclothes.com
Contact with me:
Yahoo:trader...@yahoo.cn
MSN:footwea...@hotmail.com
Email:footwea...@hotmail.com
We provide Abercrombie & Fitch,Lacoste,Ralph Lauren polo etc brand
cloth, www.footwearclothes.com like t-
shirt,jacket,jeans,fleece,pants
and so on), also provide
sports Jersey:NBA jersey,NFL jersey,NHL jersey,MLB jersey.
All of our products are in high quality with competitive price,safe
and fast delivery.You can mix brands and sizes and colors when place
orders.
www.footwearclothes.com
T Shirt: Lacoste T Shirt $9,Ralph Lauren T Shirt $9, A&F T Shirts
$18,ED Hardry $13,
T-shirts(lacoste T-shirt,polo T-shirt,EVISU T-shirt,bape T-shirt,NBA
sport clothing),
wholesale Lacoste polo t shirtwww.footwearclothes.com
wholesale Lacoste t shirt solid color www.footwearclothes.com
wholesale Lacoste sweaterwww.footwearclothes.com
wholesale Lacoste shirt www.footwearclothes.com
wholesale Lacostewww.footwearclothes.com
wholesale Ralph lauren www.footwearclothes.com
wholesale Ralph Lauren polo www.footwearclothes.com
wholesale Polo www.footwearclothes.com
wholesale Ralph lauren polo t shirt www.footwearclothes.com
wholesale Ralph lauren t shirt www.footwearclothes.com
wholesale Abercrombie & fitch shirt www.footwearclothes.com
wholesale Burberry shirt www.footwearclothes.com
wholesale Burberry t shirtwww.footwearclothes.com
wholesale NBA sports jerseywww.footwearclothes.com
T-Shirts
AFF T-shirt
| ARMANI T-shirt
| BAPE T-shirt
| BBC T-shirt
| BOSS T-shirt
| Burberry T-shirt
| CA T-shirt men's
| CA T-shirt women's
| COOGI T-shirt |
| CRYSTAL ROCK women's
| D&G T-shirt
| DIESEL T-shirt
| DSQUARED T-shirt men's
| DSQUARED T-shirt women's
| Eckô Unltd T-shirt
| ED T-shirt men's
| ED T-shirt women's
| EVISU T-shirt
| GGG T-shirt
| G-STAR T-shirt
| HLST T-Shirt
| Lacoste T-shirt
| Lacoste T-shirt women's
| LRG T-shirt
| O&L T-shirt
| POLO 3 T-shirt
| POLO 4 T-shirt
| POLO 5 T-shirt
| POLO T-shirt men's
| POLO T-shirt women's
| Prada T-shirt
| RUEHL T-Shirt
| SMET T-Shirt men's
| SMET T-Shirt women's
| VERSACE T-shirt
| A&F Abercrombie & Fitch T-shirt men's
| A&F Abercrombie & Fitch T-shirt women's
->>
Shorts
| ED HARDY shorts
| A&F Abercrombie & fitch Shorts men's
| A&F Abercrombie & fitch Shorts women's
->>
Bikini
| Bikini | ED Bikini
->>
Underwear
www.footwearclothes.com
Our website:
http://www.footwearclothes.com
Contact with me:
Yahoo:trader...@yahoo.cn
MSN:footwea...@hotmail.com
Email:footwea...@hotmail.com

Daniel Richman

Mar 29, 2010, 7:44:31 PM3/29/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
was that spam?

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vgig+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

--
Daniel Richman
www.RichmanandRichman.com

kd kelly

Mar 29, 2010, 8:22:37 PM3/29/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Yep.

Mark Gibbs

Mar 29, 2010, 8:23:59 PM3/29/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure? OK then, if you're sure I'll kill it ...

[m]

Mark Gibbs

Mar 29, 2010, 8:30:42 PM3/29/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Those guys were from China and it all looked very dubious ... very much like a scam. Please warn your family and friends about such offers ...

Perhaps we need a Safe Surfing campaign for Ventura ... community outreach to schools and families to promote online safety. Maybe start a support cooperative so that Venturans with questions and problems about the online world could get answers ...

[m]

Daniel Richman

Mar 30, 2010, 12:58:58 AM3/30/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Mark,  spam is so easy to spot these days, and unfortunately so easy to obtain (or create). I really think that we as a little emailing and discussing community could come up with some great ideas as far as a safe surfing campaign, or a close knit neighborhood net, those ideas could stretch for miles. Keep the chat up, it's so fun to read.