Ventura Heart's Google Banner

1 view

Anthony Andre

Apr 5, 2010, 6:44:52 PM4/5/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com

I know we all tried hard to meet the total pledge of $350.00 for the Connect Ventura banner project. We only topped out at $105 after the invested.in service ended. We would like to start the pledge again and keep it up there until it reaches the total $350 we were all looking to raise.  We have fronted the total cost of $350 for this 36’ x 6’ Ventura Heart’s Google City Banner and have no pledges towards reimbursement.

We are going to open the project pledge on invested.in again and hope to get everyone to try and contribute something again.  This time I will not put a time line on it so we will take pledges until the project meets its $330.00 goal to cover our fronted costs. For everyone that I gave admin access to invested.in website, nothing has changed for the username and password.

I am going downtown to Quick Printing Plus right now to pick up this monstrosity!  Can everyone that pledged, re-pledge again to get this rolling?  I hope all had a good holiday weekend.

Thank you,

Anthony Andre

Ventura Highspeed Internet/MiTec Solutions

2110 E. Thompson Blvd.

Ventura, CA 93001

805-643-4375

Ant...@venturahighspeed.com

Schneider, Alex

Apr 5, 2010, 7:15:53 PM4/5/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Look on the facebook page, Fast Signs offered to do one for free.

We should follow-up and get a 2nd banner.

Alex

Anthony Andre

Apr 5, 2010, 7:41:52 PM4/5/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com

Dang!  That would be cool too.  Anyone have any ideas for the banner that Fast Signs would do?  Thank you Alex.

-Anthony