VFX Reference Platform Studio Survey is Now Open

Nick Cannon

Oct 20, 2021, 10:15:45 PM10/20/21
to vfx-platform-discuss
The Visual Effects Society Technology Committee and the VFX Reference
Platform Working Group have launched a studio survey with the goal of
creating a better understanding of the collective platform and
software needs of the VFX and Animation studio community. This is the
largest effort of its kind in our community and broad participation
from all studios will help inform better decision-making for studios
and technology vendors alike. All information is gathered
confidentially, and results will only be shared as aggregated
averages.

Find out more, and respond for your studio at https://bit.ly/VRPsrv21

Survey closes November 5th.

Nick

Nick Cannon

Nov 4, 2021, 11:18:36 AM11/4/21
to vfx-platform-discuss
The studio survey closes tomorrow! Please make sure your studio has responded otherwise your voice will not be represented in the results that we hope will be used to help inform decision makers across the studio and software vendor communities.

Thank you to all those of you who have responded so far. We hope to crunch the numbers and publish results before the end of the month.

Thanks,
Nick
Message has been deleted